PACT Construction Review
Providing a “whole of project” service – that is what PACT Construction is all about. This means that every aspect of a building project is assessed and reviewed thoroughly to ensure each outcome is beyond client expectations. So whether it is choosing the partners to work with or assessing client needs, they guarantee a full range of services with a streamlined approach backed by a strong management system.
For the last decade, PACT has developed an award-winning reputation as a commercial construction company of the ABN Group – Australia’s leading construction, property, and finance company. They have over $600 million in ambitious projects, including these properties:
- Church House – $22.3 million
- Fringe Apartments – $13.5 million
- Manning Community Hub – $17.6 million
- Bethanie Gwelup – $52 million
- Urban on Cambridge – $25.1 million
- 999 Hay Street – $52 million
- ECU Building 34 – $49.5 million
- Wexford Apartments – $24 million
- Joseph Banks Secondary College – $41.8 million
- Baldivis Library & Community Centre – $10.7 million
- Edith Cowan University, Engineering Pavillion – $5 million
- Bassendean Shopping Centre – $22.3 million
- Barker Road – $9.1 million
- Tambrey Estate – $27.7 million
The construction of the jaw-dropping 999 Hay Street (QUBE’s largest office project) led PACT Construction’s Project Manager Tony Grinceri to win the award for National Professional Excellence Building last year.
With PACT Construction, no project is too big or too small. Every project is treated with the same level of brilliance and dedication from their team of skilled workers down to the companies they partner with. They always make it a point to never stop in ensuring that they exceed every client’s expectation by strictly imposing the industry’s quality standards. They value relationships between staff, clients, subcontractors, designers, architects, consultants, and suppliers because they believe people deliver the outcome you expect only when they are respected, rewarded, and appreciated.
When it comes to commercial construction, PACT Construction is a name that some of the biggest property developers in Australia trust since 2004.
Unit 4, 12 Cowcher Place,
Belmont WA 6104
T (08) 9340 5900
F (08) 9201 8360